Friday, September 21, 2012

Thank Grate It's Friday!

This purging has gone to my head.  I can't see straight.  Actually, anything I see, I automatically think: Craigslist, Goodwill, Recycling or Garbage? 

I know what you're thinking.  We still have all 3 children.

I did, however, almost file the guest room grate into one of the above categories, until I remembered it belongs here. 

Before
After

I need to touch up those black screws before I consider the grate, great. 

And I probably need to take a break from the purging to keep from going crazy.

1 comment:

  1. If you can imagine an experimental mini-bake oven in
    bakery buy video game, then my next tip is to take a risk and just buy it.
    Lounge chairs or beach towels as seats help set the stage.


    Also visit my website japanese video games

    ReplyDelete