Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm So Bad At This

Planning, organizing, facilitating.  All of these things I'm good at. 

Designing, I realize, I am NOT. 

Even simple, low investment design.  Like pillows.

Help!

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Sorry for the bad iphone pictures...

For those of you that can see the above shots, I know I like the coral fabric in citron on the 20 x 20 pillow.  I just can't figure out the fabric for the 13 x 8.  My gut is saying #2 since the pattern compliments the drapes on a reverse. 

But #3 does it's own thing and I'm drawn to the geometric shapes.

Steve already said he doesn't like #1, so that would be a hard sell.

Thoughts?!?

*Huge kudos to Misty at Milk and Cookies for guiding me this far with pillow insert sizes & stores and pillow #2 fabric suggestions*

No comments:

Post a Comment